Uutiset:

Ilmoitustaulu mahdollisten ongelmien varalta (wikimedia.org / Etherpad)

Sähköpostia ylläpidolle: kantapaikanherra (at) gmail.com

Main Menu

Huumoria

Aloittaja MrKAT, tammikuu 02, 2019, 23:39:53

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 8 Vieraat katselee tätä aihetta.

Muisto Keijo Kullervo

Mitä mietit?
Kuultua:
"Blondi ja kaksi muuta olivat työhaastattelussa.
Rekrytoija kysyi ensimmäiseltä:
- Kuinka monta D kirjainta on Bonanzassa?
-Ei yhtään...
- Seuraava!
Sama kysymys, sama vastaus...
Sitten tuli Blondin vuoro...
- Kuinka monta D-kirjainta on Bonanzassa?
Blondi alkoi sormineen laskemaan ja sanoi lopulta:
Rekrytoija kyselemään sitä että miten tuollaiseen lukuun pääsit?
Blondi alkoi hyräilemään Bonanzan tunnussävelemän mukaan:
-Dumbuti, dumbuti, dumbuti dumpum, dumbuti, dumbuti, dumbuti dumpum...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjdRgBAY278
Blondi sai paikan..."

Muisto Keijo Kullervo
"Tie, Totuus ja Elämä."
  60x60x60 =216000

Toope

Amore

I've decided to wear a mask....

I've seen the light and it's obvious I was wrong. Masks prevent viruses but also are very safe. I've decided to wear my mask at all times. I wear it in the store, in my car, on the beach and I'll even wear it at home. I've started wearing condoms at all times as well because protection at all times is very important. If I've learned anything it's that our government loves us, never ever lies to us and always has our best interests in mind. History shows the government should always without question be trusted. They are great.

I'm also going to get caught up to date on my vaccines because why would anyone want to make us sick? It's time to trust all science just like we should trust the government. I started drinking fluoride again because the government recommends it and I got this amazing fluoridated toothpaste as well to help make my teeth strong. I've started consuming genetically modified foods because they are definitely the same as organic foods. Alcohol is part of living our best life so I'm now drinking daily as well. Most importantly I watch television and get all my information from the mainstream media. They are wonderful at getting us factual information and I love how they work directly with the government to bring us truth and tell us how to live our lives.

I want to be just like everyone else which is another reason to mask up. I love standing on all the little signs in the stores that alert me to where I should be so I social distance properly in an effort to keep everyone else safe. It's also quite fun to follow all the arrows in these stores that direct you where to go. It's like, "whoa where are you taking me next." It's an exhilarating ride.

I'm also sorry to everyone, I've posted a lot of things that have been debunked by fact checkers and snopes so I'm very sorry I was wrong and I'm glad these reputable sources of factual information were able to correct me. It's good knowing Facebook wants us all to have the most up to date and accurate information.

Anyway who's ready for this fast tracked covid vaccine? I think the most exciting part is getting an untested vaccine that contains aborted fetal dna, it's like we are pioneers of the scientific future and we are doing our part to humanity to volunteer as tributes for this vaccine. Not to mention we can probably get the microchip at the same time so the government can keep us safe by monitoring us even more. Plus with the cashless society coming we will need to be good at following orders so we get paid via our chip so I really want to make an effort to be the best citizen I can. It's all about the new normal we all will help to create.

It's amazing how quickly everyone has conformed and it makes you realize how much everyone must really care about each other. I mean why else would people who are morbidly obese, grabbing fast food and stopping at the liquor store also be in a mask? Obviously everyone cares deeply about health and staying healthy.

Stop being selfish and just do as you're told, are we not all in this together? I mean how great is the new world order for uniting us all and bringing us closer together? Gives me goosebumps to feel so loved by those in control. 💞💞💞

Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWP-1l9tZXM
All you need is Love

Amore

^
I saw a lady wearing a coffee filter and another man wearing a party hat on his face. At least they were trying.

(Samasta viestiketjusta kuin yllä siteerattu.)
All you need is Love

kertsi

^^ Salaliittoteoreetikoiden horinat ovat kyllä usein humoristisia. Vaikka käy kyllä vähän sääliksikin, jos joku uskoo esimerkiksi, että rokotuksen myötä tuodaan kehoon mikrosiruja, tai että hammaslääkäri asentaa radiovastaanottimia hampaisiin, tai että tukiasemat aiheuttavat koronaa, tai uusi maailmanjärjestys sitä ja tätä (ja Trump on uusi jumala). (Hupijutussa maininnat mikrosiruista ja uudesta maailmanjärjestyksestä.)

Hupijutun alkuperä ilmeisesti on tämä: https://www.facebook.com/TheJoshuaSheets/posts/ive-seen-the-light-and-its-obvious-i-was-wrong-masks-prevent-viruses-but-also-ar/164987878475330/
Myös Bill Gates + rokotukset -salaliittoteoria mainittu.
Tyrkyllä merkkejä kopioitavaksi: ❤️😀🙂🐵🐒🦄🕊️☘️🌿😍🤪🤕🥴😵 👍✌️

Amore

Lainaus käyttäjältä: kertsi - elokuu 14, 2020, 15:24:03
^^ Salaliittoteoreetikoiden horinat ovat kyllä usein humoristisia. Vaikka käy kyllä vähän sääliksikin, jos joku uskoo esimerkiksi, että rokotuksen myötä tuodaan kehoon mikrosiruja, tai että hammaslääkäri asentaa radiovastaanottimia hampaisiin, tai että tukiasemat aiheuttavat koronaa, tai uusi maailmanjärjestys sitä ja tätä (ja Trump on uusi jumala). (Hupijutussa maininnat mikrosiruista ja uudesta maailmanjärjestyksestä.)

Itse kyllä luin tuon kohdan "ottaa siru" (samalla kuin rokotus). "Get" on aika monitulkintainen.
All you need is Love

kertsi

Juu, on monitulkintainen, mutta kokonaisuutena vaikuttaa kyllä koko facebook-sivu salaliittohörhöilyltä. Itse luin tuon get-sanan samassa merkityksessä kuin get an infection, tai get a disease.

Lisäys, semminkin kun tuolla kommentoidaan Bill Gatesia kuvatekstissä näin:
It's simple, I chip all of you, make society cashless, and put all the money on the chip.
Then you will do exactly as you are told, or we turn off the chip and you don't eat.

Eilen 13.8.2020 puffasivat näköjään muuten QAnon-ryhmiä.
Tyrkyllä merkkejä kopioitavaksi: ❤️😀🙂🐵🐒🦄🕊️☘️🌿😍🤪🤕🥴😵 👍✌️

MrKAT

Tähän sitten sopiikin tämä paljastus maskeista:

The terrifying truth about masks they don't want you to know:
https://twitter.com/klara_sjo/status/1291796743349207040

;D
Missä perussuomalainen törttöilemässä, siellä Jokisipilä puolustelemassa.
                    - Vanha turkulainen sananlasku (by Antti Gronow)

a4

Aika hauskaa koronainfoa.

Brutto

Usein huumorissa naurattaa juuri sen epäkorrektius:

Hintaholokausti
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare: crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor and surviving."

a4

Siinä sitä menee aanelosia..

-:)lauri

Selvin merkki psykoosista on se, että kuvittelee ajattelevansa vain kylmän rationaalisesti ja loogisesti.